Model No. LR27
Anti-Ligature door knob or lever handle are very common in mental hospitals since the patients can be protected to reduce the risk of harm or death due to the ligature (rope, cord or string) strangulation in mental healthcare facilities.
Our Anti-Ligature knob and lever can be practically used on all types of single doors in all inpatient hospitals or psychiatric hospitals, combined with our ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 M Series mortise locks, it is perfectly suited for the nation’s or private Behavioral Health Centers use.
- Behavioral Health Centers
- Patient Room Door
- Psychiatric Hospital
- Available in antimicrobial coating
- The sloped surface design reduces the opportunity for attaching a ligature
- Quadrangle recess design allows thumb and fingertips to rotate this doorknob easily.
- Concealed fasteners and smooth facets can slide any cords or strings off easily to prevent possible of hanging.
- 100% solid stainless steel
- For 1-3/4”(44.5mm) thick doors standard use
- Standard finish is US32D(630)
- It can furnish 6-pin or 7-pin interchangeable core (IC) mortise cylinder, with Schlage C keyway standard.