Surface Mounted Vertical Rod Exit Device (Narrow Stile) - ANSI Grade 1, Fire Exit Hardware
No. 5830S Panic SVR Exit Device
No. 5830F Fire Rated SVR Exit Device
- The 58 Series Exit Devices meet the demand for superior emergency hardware.
- These durable devices are designed to meet the need of modern Touch Bar Styling for medium traffic applications by eliminating the need for lever arms and cross bars.
- SVR type device is for use on single or double outwardly swinging doors.
- Fire rated device should be used on double egress or single swinging fire doors with a maximum swinging door pairs with a maximum 8 ft. by 8 ft door opening.
- It fits for 1-3/4”(44.5mm) thick standard LHR/RHR hollow metal and wood doors
- 3/4” (19mm) throw latch bolt
- Hex Key Dogging is standard
- Materia: Steel or Stainless Steel
- Finishes : US28, US20A, US32D
- ANSI A156.3- 2014 Grade 1
- UL 305 Standard for the Panic Exit Hardware
- UL 10C Standard for the Fire Rated Exit Hardware
- For 36” and 48” wide door use
- Short 34” (864mm)
- Long 46-1/16” (1170mm)
- Min. stile width: 66mm
- Standard vertical rod device accommodates 7’ panic exit doors or 8’ fire rated exit doors