Hospital Push-Pull Trim with Mortise Lock
Model No. HL22
- The push-pull trim is designed for its easy operation to open hospital room doors for patient protection in case of fire.
- It is popularly used in the hospitals and the health care centers.
- Now it is widely used in the laboratories, operating rooms and any other buildings where require more convenience, durability or security applications.
- Push-Pull trim is non-handed and easy installation.
- The push-pull trim can be mounted in vertical and horizontal orientations in field. (*)
- Mortise lock functions available: F01, F04, F05, F09, F11, F13, F14, F19, F20, F22, F30
- Handles are cast stainless steel, corrosion protected.
- Available in BHMA finishes
*Note: Handle on the cylinder side must be mounted in down or horizontal position. The mounting way is the same required when the thumbturn inside is used.
- Patented in USA and UL listed
- Meet ADA requirement