Mortise Lock - Apartment Corridor Door Lock
ANSI Function No. F20
Model No. M3420 / H3420
- Latch bolt retracted by lever from either side unless outside lever is locked (made inoperative) by operating toggle button
- Dead bolt projected and retracted by key outside or thumbturn inside
- Key outside operates dead bolt and latch bolt, and outside lever remains locked
- Operating inside lever retracts both dead bolt and latch bolt simultaneously (when dead bolt is projected), and outside lever remains locked.
- Latch bolt is deadlocked when outside lever is locked (made inoperative) or when dead bolt is projected.
- When dead bolt is retracted, outside lever is unlocked by toggle button.
- Inside lever is always free for immediate exit.
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1|
|UL/cUL||UL and cUL listed to Canadian safety standard for A label (3-hour fire door)|
|Positive Pressure||Meet UL10C fire label A and UBC 7-2(1997) requirements|
Dimension of M Series (98 Standard)