Mortise Lock - Hotel Guest Lock
ANSI Function No. F15
Model No. M3415/ H3415
- Latch bolt retracted by key outside or lever inside
- Outside lever is always inoperative
- Dead bolt projected or retracted by inside thumbturn
- When dead bolt is projected, key outside becomes inoperative except emergency key
- Operating inside lever retracted both dead bolt and latch bolt simultaneously
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt when door is closed
- Inside lever is always free for immediate exit
- Hotel cylinder required with two types of keys which are standard and emergency key.
- The standard key outside retracts latch bolt only, will not retract or project dead bolt.
- The Emergency key outside will retract latch bolt and dead bolt, also project dead bolt.
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1|
|UL/cUL||UL and cUL listed to Canadian safety standard for A label (3-hour fire door)|
|Positive Pressure||Meet UL10C fire label A and UBC 7-2(1997) requirements|
Dimension of M Series (98 Standard)