Fire Latch Bolt
Model No. FL001
- This auxiliary fire latch bolt is a temperature- actuated bolt that automatically extends from the inactive door into the active door when the temperature exceeds the rating of the fusible link.
- When the fire latch bolt releases to connect the opposite door leaf, it keeps the doors in alignment and closed during the fire.
- The Fire Latch Bolt is also used with the Automatic or Self-latching Flush Bolt.
- The combination of (FB710+FL001) and (FB810+FL001) are UL listed and used for the pairs of the fire rated doors.
- The top bolt FB710/FB810 is installed on the top edge of inactive door only.
- The bottom fire latch bolt is used to replace the automatic flush bolt.
- Furnish with the LBR device
- Material: 100% Stainless Steel
- Faceplate size: 1-25/32″ x 1″ (45 x 25.6mm)
- Bolt diameter: 27/32″ (21.6mm)
- Length of Latch Bolt: 3-5/32″(80mm)