Electrified Mortise Lock
Model No. 2081EL (Fail Safe / Electrically Locked)
Model No. 2081EU (Fail Secure / Electrically Unlocked)
Security and restricted access areas in cashier rooms, computer rooms, hospital equipment, engineering rooms, laboratories, radar control rooms, telephone equipment rooms, narcotics rooms and any security control centers.
- This lock can be used by keypad access controls, access card readers, security consoles, automatic time devices and computerized controls.
- All installations should be in accordance with your local electrical codes or National Electrical code NFPA70 in the USA.
- Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC
- Current: 0.3A at 24VDC or 0.6A at 12VDC
- Operation Temperature: Max. + 140˚F(+60˚C) , Min. -22˚F (-30˚C)
- Replacement Kit: 1632-PT Solenoid